Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9

I’m scared, I really am. Today, I ate four cookies. not to mention those little lemon ones. and i had a bowl of rice krispies. I don’t know what’s happening, but I want it to stop.. I have go tto work hard. well, at least I know i’ll run hard today. the harder i run and the longer, the more the weight will fall off. seriously, it’s going to fall, because i’m so fat. so it shouldn’t take too long for results..
-What I ate today:
        -Cheese stick, pear: that’s a good enough breakfast, i’d say
        -Four cookies, bleh. And a pear. : see above
        -Rice Krispies: much smaller bowl than usual, much less sugar, and didn’t gorge. Also didn’t feel the usual inherent relief that comes from stuffing cereal in my mouth, good sign i’d say.
        -Whole grain pasta with crushed tomatoes and ground turkey red sauce. Yum! Delicious.

Workout time!
Finally! A good workout! My couch to 5k program for today was the usual 5 minute warmup, 8 minute run, 5 minute walk, and another 8 minute run, followed by the 5 minute cool down that i never do. At first I was going to do yesterday’s program, because um, 8 minute long run? Who was i kidding? But then i remembered... i like to run, to jog, and 8 minutes is nothing. My 5k is going to be 35 minutes hopefullly, and that’s more than 4 times as long. I can do 8 minutes. and i DID IT. that last 8 minutes was hard, i tried to walk at the same pace on the treadmill, held on to the bars, but i DID IT. and i felt so good! that is, until i got to my nike training workout program from yesterday. yesterday i couldn’t even finish. it kicked my ass! so i had to do it hard, you know? and Yeah, i messed up a lot of things, and couldn’t do every single exercise for every time period, but i gave it my effort, and it paid off, because i felt the burn. today, i was finally working up a really rank, nasty sweat, which i suppose isn’t nice sounding, but it made me feel really good. and after working out, it really makes me want to eat a healthier breakfast. so that was good. lol. Okay, going to shower and make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment