Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10

Gahh, today was better. i’m in pain. my back hurts. but my butt hurts. most of all, my calves burn. It hurts. I embrace the pain, though :P. Okay, i really should have gotten up early this morning, because now i’m exhausted and i just finished my homework, and I haven’t eaten yet. so even if i do make it downstairs to the basement to work out, i’m only doing nike training, not running 20 mintues straight. Sigh
What I ate today:
Breakfast was fat free yogurt. Yum.
Lunch was grapes, a pear...and two cookies. I tried. really, i did. but i’ll do better!
Dinner hasn’t been made up, wait for update!
Dinner: I tried an english muffin witha pple butter, it was just okay. so i made tilapia with whole grain pasta

Didn’t make it down to exercise, fell asleep early

No comments:

Post a Comment